Friday, August 23, 2013

Shopping

 

 

You don't see a whole lot of fashion posts here and in fact, this may be the first one. I don't really love going to the mall, unless I have a specific purpose, like a gift to find or to take my daughters shopping. My style is pretty specific - simple and classic; somewhat preppy. I like pretty cardigans in the winter and in the summer I can mostly be found in comfortable golf skirts. You could say fashion and keeping up with trends is not my priority.

There is one on line store that I go back to over and over, when I need something new. I can usually find either something classic or maybe even a top with a little bit of pizzaz for a special occasion. Lately, my favorite place to shop on line is Ann Taylor Loft. The prices are affordable and if you sign up for e mail notices, there are flash sales all the time - a lot of the time 40% off, including sale items.

I do know that lace is a current trend, and I recently purchased, from Ann Taylor Loft, the pretty top in the photo. It was a great price and I plan on wearing it in the fall with black jeans and tall brown boots. Or, even a short black skirt with black boots. If the weather is cool, I can easily add a black cardigan. And, with any on line shopping, once you know your size at that particular store, ordering becomes easy.

The Loft has given me a hassle free and fun way to find that perfect new piece to update my wardrobe - and I don't have to find a parking space at the mall :-)

Have a great weekend!

 

Linking with Kelly's Korner, Show Us Your Life

 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely top and necklace.Hope you have a great weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! Your fall outfit sounds very fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this top is perfect for Fall and the plans you have for it! Yes, lace is definitely in right now! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top..very cute..I'm not much of a shopper either.I need nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki... the more I get to know you the more I find out that we have so much in common. The girls tease me all the time how much I love the Loft. Love the top!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the cutest top I have seen in a long time...loving it.

    Answer to your question about which movie George Clooney is making near us, is it's a large budget Disney film...called, um ah sorry forgot...but it's apparently a huge one.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Gorgeous top and a great addition to your wardrobe:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (160) florida (124) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (194) nana time (5) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved