Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Two Dishes to Make Any Mothers's Day Special

 

 

Making Mother's Day special is easy with these two recipes for your brunch menu. One is savory and one is sweet and both make a pretty presentation on a buffet table. Also, both can be prepared ahead of your company arriving at your home, which makes for the best kind of recipe, when entertaining. You could even serve both dishes, giving your guests a choice of savory or sweet and with the addition of a pretty bowl of fruit and a basket of muffins, your brunch menu is complete.

My Mothers's Day plans are up in the air at the moment, since it is Melissa's graduation weekend and we have a special dinner planned for Saturday and family stopping by on Sunday. If a brunch menu is needed, my planning is complete. Or, there is always my favorite brunch spot, right down the street - no cooking required :-)

 

Egg Soufflé

 

Blueberry Croissant Puff

 

Happy Tuesday!

 

{Linking with these friends}


A Stroll Thru Life

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Serenity Now

Between Naps on the Porch

Cozy Little House

Craftberry Bush

Live Laugh Rowe

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

DIY by Design

No Minimalist Here

Stonegable

Rattlebridge Farm


Gooseberry Patch

Sunny Simple Life

 

9 comments:

  1. These both look delicious Vicki! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, YUM! I could eat my computer screen about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, both are pinned to my Sunday brunch board! Happy Mother's Day, Vicki, however you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look like seconds would be in order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound and look perfect . . .
    Happy Mother's Day weekend!
    And happy celebration for your MSU graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... I'll make my daughter the blueberry croissant puff because I don't like blueberries if she makes me the egg soufflee cause she doesn't like eggs lol.
    Visiting from Swing Into Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these recipes look DELICIOUS! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on Melissa's Graduation! Your menu sounds delicious!
    ( and going out to eat always sounds nice too! ) =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soufflé sounds yummy and I just bought some blueberries. I have got to make that crunch! Happy Mothers Day and thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (160) florida (124) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (194) nana time (5) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved