Friday, May 5, 2017

Fashion Friday - Finds for Florida

 

 

My wardrobe right now consists of one half winter clothes like wool skirts, boots and dark colors. I am positive that will change one I get used to living in Florida. I will end up keeping a few things for when we travel back to Michigan in the winter for the holidays, but the majority of my closet will change to sundresses, sandals and bright, fun colors. The goal will be to be as cool as possible on those hot, muggy days and I love throwing on a sundress and some cute sandals or flip flops. To me, it's comfortable and and easy to put together a polished look. I think that the Lilly Pulitizer store will become my favorite spot.

Here are some Florida finds I have been saving to my favorites list.

 

Barbara Gerwit

 

Barbara Gerwit

 

Nordstrom

 

Tory Burch - Nordstrom

 

Lilly Pulitzer

 

Lilly Pulitizer

 

Cover Up - Modcloth

 

J Crew

 

Lilly Pulitizer

 

Kendra Scott - Nordstrom

 

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

9 comments:

  1. Cute Florida finds:) LOVE the seashell dress! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your taste in clothes, Vicki! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those prints on the dresses are very pretty and the styles look suited to Florida weather and staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida Junior League! They all wear Lilly down here. Cute stuff. It DOES get cold in December, January and February. We can have 30s at night and low 60s during the day. Don't get rid of all your sweaters yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to rock these dresses Goodbye to sweaters, coats and boots!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Start saving your change and purchase them all . . .
    Loved your "Florida Finds!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot even imagine how awesome it's going to be to have all these summer colors AND a new wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so ready to transition from my black and gray, cold weather wardrobe to the bright colors of spring and summer. If only the weather would cooperate...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved